Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Mature Fashion: Rocking "Granny"

Good Evening Stylinistas:


I am actually releasing three posts today because I am anxious to get Fall 2015 styling combinations into the blog before I begin Spring 2016 which I should be working on now. 

To the left is my blogger role uniform of the day, representative of most of the days I work at home or when I work at the patio store knowing I will need a more sturdy working wardrobe. I am wearing the striped jeans with a wine colored scoop neck long sleeved Hanes tee shirt.  I am wearing the bronze quilted vest because I did a little pruning in my patio this morning and it was chilly.  (fall, finally!!).  I am wearing "comfort" SAS loafers and brown bucket bag (not shown) that work nicely with the prevailing fashion trend. A simple chain necklace, wedding band, and slightly dangling over/under silver earrings complete the ensemble.

The picture below was taken at the counter of the store yesterday. (I work part time at American Leisure Patio, a high quality full service patio furniture store).

For some reason the necklace is not visible (it must have worked its way under the collar).  I wore a good quality pair of black stretch jeans and a silky long sleeve turtleneck along with black Dansko professional clogs. In addition to the necklace, a simple silver cylinder suspended from a white gold chain, I also wore circular silver earrings and rings on three fingers of my left hand, adding to the "Boho" influence.

As you can see, I am wearing the Boho flavored black and white cardigan shown in my "rocking Boho" release on "Rockmyrunwaay.blogspot.com" .  You can also view today's release of "Rocking Granny" and "Rocking Leather" at the same blogsite.... I have also released "step 3" of creating a rocking wardrobe for the roles fo your personal life style.  You may view all three steps on "rockmyrole.blogspot.com".  Have a great evening, and Happy Styling.......Geneva







No comments:

Post a Comment