Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Mature Fashion: Rocking Leather

Good Day, Stylinistas...


Today my post is all about rocking leather.  It is my belief that no matter what our lifestyle or our age, we can make the leather look "rock'.  There are also many excellent faux leather choices for those of us who do not wish to wear actual animal skins and in many artificial colors for those who wish to make it clear they do not wear leather.  In any event, faux or natural, we can look amazing.  I have released the styles I have assembled for my personal style choices and will wear this fall on"rockmyrunwaay.blogspot.com " for those of you who wish to see more examples.

The picture on your left shows an ensemble I just wore this week.  I was able to wear the 7/8 length coat during the chilly morning and evening, but it was too warm during the day.  The pony print over blouse has elbow length sleeves but its light "feel" was appropriate for our still summertime weather. The Crome Hearts purse (dagger design, no less!) lends a slightly edgy vibe endorsing the "leathers" motif, the kitten heeled Munro ankle boots give a nod to the seasons's favored style, and the accessories are minimal in the single Navajo pendent worn with silver over and under slightly dangling earrings.  I wore simple double silver bands on two adjacent fingers next to my wedding ring. For more examples, click on "rockmyrunwaay.blogspot.com".......Happy styling!! and have a great day.........Geneva



No comments:

Post a Comment