Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Rocking Tuesday


Hello stylinistas; my role for today (and the next two days) is full time care-giver to Jace.  Obviously my wardrobe will be confined to clothing that will withstand the rigors of child care. 


For today I chose rugged black cotton jeans with a heavy floral rose pattern in deep green leaves,  pinkish gold small roses, and pinkish red small roses. I chose a black cotton overblouse with an openwork embroidered neckline and sleeve, both cool and comfortable for this chilly morning/hot afternoon weather we are having.  I will change the pants for another black and blue Indian print should(when) they become soiled and substitute a deep green cotton long sleeved v-neck top if the black overblouse is soiled.  I will use the same handbag and these black loafer shoes should I need to run an errand.  Hopefully, this combination will hold me over until my  grand-daughter returns.  I will only wear plain silver button post earrings and a plain wide band on my fingers. ...Have a great day, and happy styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment