Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Rocking Monday

Today's role has the following scenes:  Coloring my hair, having lunch with a friend I have not seen for some time, some clothes shopping (I am having my great-grandson for a few days while my grand-daughter is on a business/pleasure trip for a few days.)   As usual, I mentally selected the outfit I would wear last night before bedtime.

I selected a slim pair of high quality black polyester jean type pants (elastic waist), a black scoop neck camisole to be worn under a multi-patterned multi-colored arabesque type washable print with some irregularly placed smooth beading.  I accessorized with black under/over earrings, a simple black large faced Movado watch, plain wide ring, low sculpted heel black leather ankle boots, black satchel type handbag with heavy silver hardware.

I used this rationale for selecting my 'wardrobe': The outfit was dressy enough for lunch is a nice restaurant, comfortable enough when both sitting and shopping, and functional enough to do the type of cooking and household chores I would do while waiting for Jace (great-grandson) to arrive. It was also sturdy enough to withstand potential baby mess (17 months old), and sleek enough to prevent hurting the small child when handling him.  What is your role today?

Happy styling....Geneva

No comments:

Post a Comment