Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Mature Fashion: S/S 2016: Release #6 "Glam Grams"

Hello, Fashionistas and Stylinistas;


How many of us are obsessed with the styles of old style Hollywood?  Well, this spring/summer 2016 fashion season will give us a chance to apply all our styling techniques.  The release of "Glam Grams" shown on "Rockmyrunwaay.blogspot.com" shows a few styles I have incorporated into my "closet collection" for S/S 2016. Lush satins, velvets, glittering embellishment galore, and exotic feathers, especially peacock adorn the runway.  This fashion trend is dressy but flows into glamorous "at home" wear such as those shown in "Beyond the Boudoir."

You will not see many glamorous ensembles in my wardrobe because it is simply not my lifestyle.  I love glamorous clothing, and I love to wear it, but in most of my roles, it would be both impractical and out of place. 

I do want to recommend to you who want to see authentic creative high fashion and glamorous styling for the mature woman at its best to visit the website of the Style Crone. (stylecrone.com) I will have very few displays like this to demonstrate at this time because the roles in my lifestyle are much more limited.

The focus of the "Rockmy...." series is on updating fashion style and "look" using the garments in ones closet and stressing the point that any home body can look good, even great with even the most casual clothing.

 I do admire a master stylist, though.  Judith Boyd, AKA "The Style Crone" is a work of art unto herself and I love her sites. Her site is the epitomy of glamorous styling for a mature woman. It would be worth a visit to the website.

The "Rockmy.." series will resume after the holidays; Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year......................Geneva White............rockmyages@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment