Sunday, November 20, 2016

Mature Fashion: NEW WEBSITE !!

Dear Fashionistas and Stylinistas!!  I am SO thrilled to be able to announce (after one whole year!) that RockMyAges will have one website, (and ONE blog)..not the five blogs that I have now!!  

By now I am sure you are aware that I have not been happy with WordPress, the host for the RockMyAges.com website.  I chose not to purchase a series of "add-ons", etc. and got zilch in technical support for what should have been minor installation issues, etc. My contract with them expired November 9th, and I wanted to move the site to eHost since I was so happy with their product when creating another site (LordPerryPatterns.com); I was able to keep the "RockMyAges" but WordPress would not release the .com. My new site is "RockMyAges.info" which I have already began building; a feat that could not be accomplished with WordPress during the entire past year!! (at least, not without expensive assistance).  I have almost got the new site completed but I still have a few kinks to work out.  I am already further ahead (3 days) with its structure than I was able to accomplish in a whole year with WordPress.  Please check out the site and let me know what you think....

For anyone who is looking to build a website, I heartily recommend  eHost.  (unpaid advertising from me, but I really am impressed...)

No comments:

Post a Comment