Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Mature Fashion: Oops

While reviewing the blog I posted yesterday I noticed I left out a few important details; my name for one.  (My name is Geneva White).  I also neglected to mention the blog is directed to "over the hill" women like myself, not to men.  They simply do not have the same confidence issues aging women do.  (For those who doubt, consider trophy wives, Dos Equis ads, and any California beach!).

Although much of the content may be beneficial to all women, the benefits are directed to older women and to those who have health issues that may affect confidence in their appearance.  Some of these issues may be obesity, joint pain, and impairment of muscular activities.

I plan on an evolving blog improving in format, content, etc. as I learn to use blogger effectively.  Please share any ideas or topics you would like to discuss in the blog as we "rock our ages" together.....Geneva

No comments:

Post a Comment